Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekends are the best!

I still cherish every day off that I get. After my 2 year stint at my last place of employment, and the crazy schedule I have had since arriving on Okinawa I have learned the value of 2 solid days off. Don't get me wrong, I can work for a very long time with no days off(shout out to all the stay at home moms and dads out there) but I am not so very much fun to be around. I really need those 2 days of not worrying about work to remember why I'm alive and who I am.

3 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Heck yeah. I hate the weekends when Daniel only has one day off - it's not enough time to relax. Hope you had a fun weekend!

-A

Tarrah said...

Thanks for stopping by Dave. Andrea told me you started up a blog and I came over a few days ago I just havn't had a chance to comment. She talks about you often and I love reading the comments you leave on her blog :)

My husband was stationed on that island for 6 months and he loved it too. Do you eat sushi? If so, eat some for him :)

I'm glad your blogging now & look forward to reading more!

Anonymous said...

yay for free weekends ....except when you dont have anyone to spend them with ...then they kinda suck a little

<3