Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday!!

I am thankful for many things in life:

For my family, ya'll keep me afloat( while keeping my ego in check, haha)

For my health, I take it for granted most times but I'm doing much better!!

For the paycheck I get every two weeks, I take that for granted to much as well.

But mostly I am thankful for my best friend, Kalen keeps me going when all I want to do is give up. Her randomness puts a smile on my face and always keep me guessing. She has been my rock since the day I met her and I know she supports me unconditionally( and I you!). Thank you for the faith you have in me, it means more to me than you could ever imagine. Hang in there Kalen and don't stop believin'!

There's much more but thats all the time I have.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everybody needs a friend like that!
Love you-
Mom

Denise said...

I enjoyed reading your thankful post, bless you.

Anonymous said...

dont stop believing!! got it....
love you more than you could ever know ....ps...i read the lyrics to the song ....and oh my gosh ....what does this mean for us????

love you!!

<3 katie jo!

Anonymous said...

Great list! I love seeing what others are thankful for!

Mary said...

Welcome to Thankful Thursday. Nice list here. It's amazing how we take things for granted. It's good to have a friend that stands by you. That's a God-given friend...course you probably already know that. :) Blessings on your weekend.

Ms. Kathleen said...

What a great list and you are so right, we often take way too much for granted.

God Bless!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I love that you did this today! Your list is great and so true. Glad you have such a great friend in Kalen.

-Andrea

Vicki said...

What a wonderful thankful list indeed! Glad you're in the Thankful Thursday loop....found you just now through the link there.

Alycia said...

Welcome to TT!! We are in Okinawa too and I found your blog through your sisters blog whom I visit often. We've been stationed here a little over a year now and are enjoying it also. Enjoy the typhoon tonight! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Wait! What? Another Typhoon!? Maybe you could stay inside this time! I'd like to see your happy face again someday!
love-
Mom

Tarrah said...

I'm so glad you joined Thankful Thursday! I love your family also, they are a blessing in my life :)

Have a great weekend!

ZAM said...

Great list. Welcome to Thankful Thursday.