Sunday, September 16, 2007

Daniels Burgers


Azra loves Daniels Burgers!


My brother-in-law just happens to have invented the worlds tastiest burger! Not only did he invent it, he was nice enough to put the recipe up here, http://sgtandmrshub.blogspot.com/2007/03/hamburger-helper.html
for everyone to enjoy! I make them on a regular basis for my friends and "family" here on Okinawa and they are definitely a hit! You don't even know how many phone calls I have gotten that go something like this: "Hey Lambchops! What's up man?! Hey, we're having a party this weekend and I was wondering if you would mind cookin up your bro-in-laws burgers?" Everybody usually just grills up the pre-packaged, pre-formed, and and pre-ruined junk you can buy at the grocery store, so when they get a taste of Daniels Burgers they can't believe how good they are! Needless to say its been a bit of an ego boost for me! Even Azra, my good friends Mike and DDs daughter(the pickiest eater ever!), tears them up! Bottom line, go make the burgers and don't be surprised if you never look at a burger the same after this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Azra looks like she's thinking there is no way she can eat both those buns! Ha!
Mom L

Anonymous said...

mmmm....burgers....

i thought about making hamburgers one day ...but then i decided not to cause i thought it would be too much work! haha

Anonymous said...

I'd rather have your omelet any day than a doctored up hamburger

I'd also like to see your finger so I could decide how sympathetic I should be. You know how merciful your old grandfather is, Ha!

love poppy