Thursday, August 30, 2007

Going to the Gym

I have been uncharacteristically dedicated to working out since I started last October. I made it a part of my life after looking in the mirror one day and being thoroughly disgusted with myself. Ever since that day I have been going to the gym faithfully...up until about a month or so ago. in that month I managed to get sick, live through a super typhoon, sign up for college classes, go to Alaska and back to Japan TWICE, and still manage to cook or assistant cook for Beth and I. Thats not including the usual daily grind. Thats a lot of stuff for a poor guy who usually doesn't have a whole lot of stuff going on. So needless to say the gym has been put on the back burner for the past month. I've just been arguing with myself about whether I am ok with not being able to make it to the gym 6 days a week, because it wouldn't have been ok with me 6 months ago. I haven't decided yet, but I feel great and I know I have never been as cut as I am right now but I feel bad about not going every day. I know it's sounds slightly obsessive but thats how I am about the gym.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have a new post bigeye!!!! So how much are you going to the gym? Hey, and I didn't know you signed up for more classes! How many and what? That's great! It's nice to have balance and it sounds like you are doing that. Hope you are finally feeling better!
Mom