Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some random stuff




Just thought I would give my car a shout out! She has been so wonderful to me for the year and a half I have been on Okinawa. When I first got here I went looking for cars and she caught my eye immediately. I didn't even care how much it cost or anything I just knew it was the car for Dave! Believe it or not it is a 1996 Nissan Gloria(you can only get them in Japan) which is the predecessor of the Infinity M45! I have had only a few little problems with her but nothing major and it has been SO nice! I'm really rough on my cars(I tend to follow the saying "drive it like you stole" sometimes depending on my music selection) so I am very thankful that she is holding together!

3 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I think we take after mom with regards to the driving - I drive my car hard too. :) ( hi mom!)

Daniel would LOVE to have your car. You're going to miss that girl when you PCS!!

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

I sure wish we could have inherited THAT car!!! Nothin' against the altima of course, but..........
Mom L

sam said...

dude! I want your car! haha btw, I totally just found your blog.