Sunday, August 26, 2007

Flying around the world to play poker

Updates:

I am still trying to get over this cold I've had for the past 3 weeks.

I have decided to actively persue getting a computer and a digital camera

I am trying to decide if I can afford to get a mountain bike. I'm looking at one for $750. Its used but its a very nice bike.

I am back from my trip. We flew 40 hours on commercial jets to get where we were going, and 2 days later we went home. I grew a pretty sweet gaotee while I was there though because we never even went in to work! I was pretty proud of myself. We played alot of poker and shot the breeze alot and then went home.



I'm sorry I can't post any pictures yet but I will as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Ask Mom to send you some zinc - mom's are good for things like that, ya know. If you take one a day you'll be saved from a lot of the crap going around. I swear by the stuff.

Get the camera! Get the computer! Please!

$750 for a bike??? Save it and spend more money on the camera - you'll never be sorry. I am in love with my camera. I'll never wish I hadn't spent the money on it.

-Andie