Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Not a lot of time:(


Sunrise from the front porch! They are ALWAYS amazing!


Sorry I haven't updated, we are on overtime this week for a readiness inspection at my base. 
I gotta go to sleep soon(and eat, and take a shower, and all that fun stuff) but I just want to say, once again, that it is SO nice to be home! I would so much rather be on overtime here in Japan than in Afghanistan! Over there it is cold, windy, no friends/girlfriend, no color, no normal people, and its just plain miserable. Here it is somewhat warm, there are friends and girlfriend, a kitchen to make YUMMY food in, and its getting even more green outside! Yes there are dogs that whine incessantly sometimes, bad traffic, phone calls from work in the middle of sleepytime, and more overtime, but trust me, its ALL worth it to be home! 

Anyway, thats what is still on my mind even after being home for 2 1/2 weeks...I know it's kinda pathetic but I do love it here!

I will catch up with you later!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like Dorothy said, "There's no place like home...." Beautiful pictures! We have a hill blocking the sunrise here but we enjoyed the 12 years we had in Honeoye and on McCoy Rd.!
ily-
Mom

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

You lucky dog, you! I would LOVE to see those sunrises in the morning. They might get me out of bed early, but probably not on a regular basis. ;)

-Andrea