Wednesday, July 9, 2008



Here's some pictures from leave, and the modifications we've made since being back! Enjoy!



Here is a shot of this pace in Central Washington near The Gorge! It was breathtaking!

Here is the view of what is directly behind the above picture! They call these the feathers for some crazy reason...


Beth and I on our last day with her Mom and Kevin


Me in New Mexico shooting Daniel's Glock!

Beth's target

My Target!
Beth and I on my last day of leave having fun cutting off my beard


Our new living room arrangement!


Our new items, the mirror and the tv!


A good view of the living room!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, Nice living room, and vacation pics. We enjoyed your visit here, though it was too short. It was good to meet you in person. Tell B to read her email!!
B's Ma

Anonymous said...

P.S. Thanks for helping me pick out a new digital camera. I/we have been using it like crazy, and LOVE it! It is so much BETTER than our old one! If B ever answers me, I'll send ya'll some pics from it!
B's Ma (again)

beth! said...

Blog you poo head! I did! ;););) LOVE YOU!